In this episode I reflect on the series so-far and I take a pause on weekly podcasts ahead of series two.
Featuring clips from some of my guests in the series so far:
- Ruth Bender-Atik, Director of The Miscarriage Association;
- Jennie Agg from The Uterus Monologues;
- Christine McDonough from Infertility Illustrated;
- Nicola from @Miscarriage_Afterlife;
- Erica M. McAfee from Sisters in Loss podcast;
- ‘Anjali Patel’;
- Simon from @The_Faulty_Father;
- Professor Arri Coomarasamy, Director of the Tommy’s National Centre for Miscarriage Research;
- Julia Bueno, Therapist and author of the book The Brink Of Being;
- Professor Siobhan Quenby, Tommy’s National Centre for Miscarriage Research;
- Kate Marsh; Midwifery manager at Tommy's;
and a clip from the audio drama EP02 The story so far… (a story of miscarriage) featuring Emily Jane Brooks.
Hosted, produced and edited by Rachael Smith.
On social @TryingAgainPod.