Sharing a story of miscarriage through drama. Based on real-life blogs, diary notes and memories.
Featuring UK/Midlands actors and recorded during coronavirus lockdown. This is an honest and raw account of pregnancy and loss in the first 12 weeks.
There is some bad language and for some, there may be triggers. There’s links to help available via www.tryingagainpodcast.com
- Rachael: Emily Jane Brooks
- Lee: Philip Kingsley Elton
- Vanessa: Loretta Hope
- Luke: Oraine Johnson
- The walk-in centre nurse: Alexander Doddy
- The clinic nurse: Olivia Finch
- The EPU nurse: Lynne Payne
- Tommy’s Midwife: Dawn Butler
- Music composed and performed by Joe Chris: joechrismusic.com
- Featured music: purple-planet.com
- The theme song is Small Bump by Ed Sheeran
Funding for this episode was kindly granted by the Coventry City of Culture Trust.
With thanks to: Lee, Vici Edwards, Kim Greengrass and Kirtan Bhachu.
Written, produced and edited by Rachael Smith.
On social @TryingAgainPod.